- 1/4 cup Finely Chopped Walnuts
- 2 cups Emerald Cocoa Almonds Chopped (in food processor)
- 1 package Mint Chocolate Chips
- Gulf Wax (about an inch by inch square)
**You will need a double boiler of some sort. Or you can place water in a pan (about an 1-2 inches) then place another pan inside or a metal bowl like I did. Make sure to use a pot holder when handling the metal pan on top!
|Sorry for mess.|
- Melt wax, use a spatula to move it around.
- As wax is melting, use a food processor to chop up the nuts.
- Once wax is almost fully melted, add Mint Chocolate Chips in, stirring to help the process.
- Once chips are fully melt add in the nuts
- Mix well
- Spoon onto wax paper
~ I might make them more bite size next time.