- 1 can of sweet peas (15oz) drained
- Half of a 12 oz package of wide egg noodles
- 1 can (10.5 oz) of cream of broccoli
- 1 can (10.5 oz) of cream of mushroom
- 2 cans (5 oz each) of Starkist Albacore Tuna Fish, drained.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup of water
- 2 cups of broccoli cuts *If you really like broccoli, add an extra cup or two.
- 1 tbs dried chopped onion
- 1/2 tbs Italian Seasonings (pre-mixed blend)
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Meanwhile mix all ingredients BUT pasta in a medium to large saucepan on the stove over medium heat until combined well.
- Spray bottom of a 13 in by 9 in pan. *I used a glass baking pan.
- Pour mixture into pan.
- Gently stir in uncooked pasta
- Pour an extra 1/2 cup water over top and gently stir.
- Cover with aluminium foil
- Place in oven and bake for 20 min.
- Remove from oven, stir, checking pasta's tenderness
- Recover and place back in oven and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove, uncover and top with cheese of your choice (optional)
Note: Previously on my Simply Intertwined website.