Top 10 Breakup Songs


When going through a breakup, music can become a form of therapy. At least this was the case for me. I turned to music on those lonely nights, I turned to music when I was angry and I turned to music just to have an escape from the overall hurt I was going through when a relationship ended.

Even though time passes, it doesn't mean there isn't songs that don't resonate with me about past relationships. So, what are the top ten songs I would recommend to you?   Here they are in no particular order. (Click on title to listen to song.)


  1. Tell Your Heart To Beat Again by Danny Cokey
  2. So What by Pink
  3. Catch My Breath by Kelly Clarkson
  4. I Look So Good Without You by Jesse James
  5. Pray For You by Jaron and The Long Road To Love
  6. Hey Heartbreak by Jennifer Nettles
  7. Better Man by Little Big Town
  8. Fight Song by Rachel Platten
  9. Cannonball by Lea Michele
  10. Used To Love You by Gwen Stefani

BONUS:


What are songs that helped you through a breakup? Share below!


No comments:

Post a Comment