Replacing Pieces....

While outside today my daughter grabbed my camera and snapped some pictures. One picture was suppose to be a panoramic picture of me sitting on a bench. For some reason, the camera did not capture all of me on the bench. It was strange... and interesting. It sparked my photo editing creativity. After a few edits, this is what I created.




Once it was edited, I sat back and really looked at it. It hit me. This photo represented me over the last couple years. Parts of me have stayed, parts have gone. It is a snapshot of the in-between process as I continue to grow and figure out who I am and who I want to be. I am not sad when I look at this picture, instead almost empowered with the idea that I can "fill in" the missing pieces how I want. 

Have you gone through a major life change? Are you replacing pieces as well? 


No comments:

Post a Comment